[Nhcoll-l] vacuum pack query

Gali Beiner gali.beiner at mail.huji.ac.il
Thu Jun 16 05:03:50 EDT 2016

Hi all,

It will be good to hear of any experiences with vacuum-packing!

We have to send out specimens once in a while, including "damp" specimens
and archeological / palaeontological specimens. I've been asked by curators
about the option of vacuum-packing, especially for the first of the two,
but have used "normal" packaging so far. It will help very much to receive
feedback on the idea of vacuum-packaging from NH-Collisters. Opinions,
pros, cons - your thoughts will be valued!

Thanks,

Gali
--
Gali Beiner (ACR)