[Nhcoll-l] Multiple numbers

Kevin Winker kevin.winker at alaska.edu
Thu Mar 10 14:55:44 EST 2016

We use one number for all preserved parts (each individual bird gets
one number). Thus each part is easily linked to the voucher and other
preserved parts. My brain doesn't handle hierarchical database
relations with multiple different numbers very well.

Best, K.

--
Kevin Winker
University of Alaska Museum