[Nhcoll-l] Possible dinosaur teeth ID

Hall, Wesley E - (wehall) wehall at email.arizona.edu
Tue Oct 18 17:24:28 EDT 2016

Those look like sea urchin 'spines'.

Gene Hall
University of Arizona Insect Collection (Manager)
& CALS Cooperative Extension (Insect Diagnostics)
Department of Entomology
1140 E. South Campus Dr.
University of Arizona
Tucson, AZ  85721
Ph: 520.621.6446
Email: wehall at email.arizona.edu
UA INSECT COLLECTION: https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.uainsectcollection.com_&d=CwIFAw&c=-dg2m7zWuuDZ0MUcV7Sdqw&r=CLFZJ3fvGSmDp7xK1dNZfh6uGV_h-8NVlo3fXNoRNzI&m=qCYgaMZSMjs7nRFz8F3Y8NrBGdrpBrT7M0ZdpCNr4B0&s=x9mawBecTwYNou2AmJbOk4ozbpi7d9wrxhyzoMrkxuc&e=
PTILIIDAE: https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__tolweb.org_Ptiliidae&d=CwIFAw&c=-dg2m7zWuuDZ0MUcV7Sdqw&r=CLFZJ3fvGSmDp7xK1dNZfh6uGV_h-8NVlo3fXNoRNzI&m=qCYgaMZSMjs7nRFz8F3Y8NrBGdrpBrT7M0ZdpCNr4B0&s=6_hH38qoEp5KvrfEDMA_ZOJLjjyKRPz_SNt0e9e94U0&e=
ZOOTAXA Subject Editor: STAPHYLINOIDEA (excluding Staphylinidae and Hydraenidae)