[Nhcoll-l] Discontinuation of photo e-boxes

Sarah K. Huber skhuber at vims.edu
Tue Apr 4 11:02:04 EDT 2017

I am trying to get a light box for our collection, but it appears that all the MK Digital Direct (aka Orte) photo e-boxes have been discontinued. I can't find one for sale anywhere. Does anyone know what is going on with the manufacture of these products? Has anyone found a substitute product?

Thanks,

Sarah

Sarah K. Huber, Ph.D.
Curatorial Associate, VIMS Nunnally Ichthyology Collection
Office 804.684.7104 | Collection 804.684.7285
skhuber at vims.edu | www.vims.edu
PO Box 1346 | 1375 Greate Rd., Gloucester Pt., VA 23062