[Nhcoll-l] Nhcoll-l Digest, Vol 64, Issue 2

Dirk Neumann dirk.neumann at zsm.mwn.de
Thu Aug 3 08:31:07 EDT 2017

... and may pose the risk of severe issues to access specimens in the
collections in case of a severe computer/server failure.
Therefore, we added an additional storage number for our barcoded
DNA-tubes which encodes the very position of each tube on the racks
inside our freezers without having the need to scan them ...

All the best
Dirk

--
Dirk Neumann

Tel: 089 / 8107-111
Fax: 089 / 8107-300
email: Dirk.Neumann(a)zsm.mwn.de

Postanschrift:

Staatliche Naturwissenschaftliche Sammlungen Bayerns
Zoologische Staatssammlung München
Dirk Neumann, Sektion Ichthyologie / DNA-Storage
Münchhausenstr. 21
81247 München

Besuchen Sie unsere Sammlung:
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.zsm.mwn.de_ich_&d=DwIDaQ&c=cjytLXgP8ixuoHflwc-poQ&r=LpYc_Z_iN1KRw0hheb3x6-8MJUMu482qfHowpGYJqwc&m=ajUETvSKHJeYrl6eyR0AC9ZzFZzvuCDNOtfXICtRvDo&s=ORV-BXozASqMEN3FZ18JcLSWcqfA3zPVjqmM6nKkzkM&e=

---------

Dirk Neumann

Tel: +49-89-8107-111
Fax: +49-89-8107-300
email: Dirk.Neumann(a)zsm.mwn.de

postal address:

Bavarian Natural History Collections
The Bavarian State Collection of Zoology
Dirk Neumann, Section Ichthyology / DNA-Storage
Muenchhausenstr. 21
81247 Munich (Germany)

Visit our section at: