[Nhcoll-l] Connecting to Collections Care webinar

Lori Benson lori-benson at usa.net
Tue Aug 8 08:52:46 EDT 2017

On August 9th, Connecting to Collections Care is offering Are You Ready? Your
Animals Depend on It - Contingency Planning for Collections with Dr. Yvonne
Nadler DVM MPH and Ashley Zielinski at 2:00 – 3:30 PM EDT. This webinar is
about emergency planning when you have living animals in your collections,
however, the concept of contingency planning for emergencies should be of
interest to all. See
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.connectingtocollections.org_are-2Dyou-2Dready-2Danimals-2Ddepend-2Don-2Dit_&d=DwIFaQ&c=cjytLXgP8ixuoHflwc-poQ&r=LpYc_Z_iN1KRw0hheb3x6-8MJUMu482qfHowpGYJqwc&m=Hod7DzQZDhKVSfM-0ovhhgkQz1O94tUaVCr-gf8cVOI&s=jq7Z1dtQLxz42C7FklOtCo8_-BTVUOy3_XE0KTpxFY0&e=
for more information and to sign up.

These webinars are offered free to all – join us, what do you have to loose?
 One of our recent webinar participants said “ Overall these are excellent
resources for me and my institution. Our funds are limited and any free
training is appreciated – and, the quality of these presentations is
excellent.”

The Connecting to Collections Care Online Community helps smaller cultural
institutions to provide well-informed care for their valuable collections. All
content in the C2C Care Community, with the exception of special courses, is
provided for FREE. This service is a program of the Foundation of the American
Institute for Conservation of Artistic and Historic Works and is funded by the
Institute of Museum and Library Services.

Lori Benson
Connecting to Collections Care Advisory Committee