[Nhcoll-l] Information about fluid collections

Galpin Juliette juliette.galpin at lehavre.fr
Tue Aug 22 11:10:40 EDT 2017

Dear Everybody,

Some information :
- Actually, we have no scientists any more in our team, so any measurements could be difficult (osmotic pressure, ethanol concentration, etc.), and may be done by a lab for us. So I'll see if it is possible to do it, in the time and the deadlines which are granted to us...
- We have to transfer almost 300 containers and specimens.
- With all your information and advices, I will make a summary for my colleagues and talk with them to see if we keep thinking about Kaiserling or if some other preservative solutions can be thought of. And if we keep the idea of Kaiserling, we'll decide which process to run carefully. It is a difficult inquiry because it is a difficult subject and process... Anyway, whatever is the solution we decide to use, thank you very much for ALL your advices and information ! I will keep in touch to tell you what final decision we will take.

Thanks again.
Good wishes.

Juliette Galpin