[Nhcoll-l] Morphologial Lazarization in Moscow 18-23 August 2017.

j.p.nilssen at muller-sars.org j.p.nilssen at muller-sars.org
Fri Feb 17 19:24:00 EST 2017

Dear fellow scientists,
I have tried to enter your home-page for some time, but have not succeeded
yet. (May be Norwegians are not welcome ...?).

I would like to contribute to your symposium and deliver a talk (including
a poster):
1. Talk: The posthumous collections of Georg Ossian Sars, Oslo, Norway:
artistic illustrations and field derived objects – a cultural &
scientific world heritage.
2. Poster: Tropical and subtropical biogeography and taxonomy: raising
taxa from egg-bank structures - techniques and achievements of the
Norwegian carcinologist Georg Ossian Sars (1837-1927).

[GOSars - not really Lazarus (... 450 years), but very close ....]

best regards
Jens Petter Nilssen