[Nhcoll-l] Rite-in-Rain Paper

Alexandra Snyder amsnyder at unm.edu
Thu Jan 5 10:32:33 EST 2017

Dean,  Thank you for finding the patent information! And thanks to Dirk for summarizing.  Again, having  information on RIR paper allows me to make an even better case to the researchers that they should use field protocol/products for proper tissue preservation.  And for tissues received with these tags, I have something to add to accession documents.  Truly wish I could control the various aspects of the myriad of projects that deposit collections with the MSB but it is hard.  Best wishes, Lex

Alexandra M Snyder, Collections Manager-Fishes
Museum of Southwestern Biology MSC03-2020
University of New Mexico Albuquerque NM 87131
PH./FAX 505.277.6005     amsnyder at unm.edu

PHYSICAL ADDRESS FOR FEDEX/UPS
Bldg.83  Room 204
302 Yale Blvd NE