[Nhcoll-l] Labels for case drawers

William Shepherd w.shepherd at swiftcurrent.ca
Thu Jun 1 16:10:45 EDT 2017

Hello Nancy,

                I'm sure you looked into this, but could you get stronger magnet sheets? Beyond that you could print your full labels on paper and use rare earth magnets to hold the labels on. A small one in each corner should do the trick. I doubt they'd fall off then. If it's an issue with the metal of the drawer not attracting magnets enough or if there's potential for them to be knocked off, how about buying/making a plastic/Mylar sleeve and adhering that to the drawer so you could slide labels into the sleeve.

                Good luck!

William Shepherd
Collections Officer
Swift Current Museum