[Nhcoll-l] Survey for Conservators and Paleontological Preparators

Katharine Corneli katharine.corneli at usu.edu
Thu Jun 8 16:14:23 EDT 2017

Some kind souls have informed me the survey was not working properly. I think the issue is fixed and the survey can be submitted now. Please do let me know if you have any trouble. Thank you. Original post below:

Hello everyone,

I am conducting research on the similarities and differences between the work of conservators, particularly those specializing in archaeology, architecture, stone, or sculpture, and that of paleontological preparators. If you are employed in any of these fields I would be grateful if you would fill out the survey at the link below to help me better understand the methods and materials used in your lab. Survey results will remain anonymous. Thank you so much for your time.

Survey available at: https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__docs.google.com_forms_d_e_1FAIpQLSeKnOB9HQBqv1-5FCAqaHwWrMkew-2DxWPL-2D-5FTjoZcpULc1rJG-5Fnw_viewform-3Fusp-3Dsf-5Flink&d=DwIFAg&c=-dg2m7zWuuDZ0MUcV7Sdqw&r=CLFZJ3fvGSmDp7xK1dNZfh6uGV_h-8NVlo3fXNoRNzI&m=kUr_FibgYtfuDJKqgv9NPo-IQQ_9IgZNX5_ONvmuL0E&s=xyyfGflndNoKKqgvr-B8H_2LCmd21TfAKqjK6ajHiCQ&e=

Thank you,

Katharine Corneli
Curator of Collections | Prehistoric Museum
Office: 435-613-5765
Email: Katharine.Corneli at usu.edu
Utah State University Eastern