[Nhcoll-l] exhibits and pests

Amos Belmaker belmakera at tauex.tau.ac.il
Mon Jun 19 07:08:20 EDT 2017

Hi all,

We are about to christen a new building that will house our collections plus some exhibits to the public. While the collections themselves will be in a climate-controlled closed room the exhibits will be out in the open. Does anyone have any experience with pest control in such a system?

Thanks,

Amos Belmaker

Amos Belmaker, Ph.D.

Bird collection manager, The Steinhardt Museum of Natural History, Tel-Aviv University, Israel

(+972) 03-6409399

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__smnh.tau.ac.il_eng&d=DwIFAw&c=-dg2m7zWuuDZ0MUcV7Sdqw&r=CLFZJ3fvGSmDp7xK1dNZfh6uGV_h-8NVlo3fXNoRNzI&m=3_7ve9Z_29kW8OjI8cyj26W-dtKpaPUX7nJlx0bfnwI&s=ipOz0ZzjMZqGoain6vPR_oaoDWKiQjVrtH1ihls7KJM&e=