[Nhcoll-l] Adhesive for porous organic material

William Shepherd w.shepherd at swiftcurrent.ca
Mon Mar 27 11:36:23 EDT 2017

Hello Ben,

	Since this isn't a 'collection' item you're a bit more free in what you can use and your threshold for change to the object may vary. Depending on what you have on hand an acryloid such as B-72 or B-67 would likely work. You could also use a PVA, though you might end up with some tide lines depending on the dough and the PVA consistency.

William Shepherd
Collections Officer
Swift Current Museum
44 Robert Street West