[Nhcoll-l] Mountain lion mount

Mariana Di Giacomo maru.digi at gmail.com
Fri Nov 10 14:53:32 EST 2017

Dear Ashlee,

If you're looking for a conservator, I recommend AIC's "Find a conservator"
feature on their website. This is the link:
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.conservation-2Dus.org_membership_find-2Da-2Dconservator-23.WgYC9aVOnqA&d=DwIFaQ&c=cjytLXgP8ixuoHflwc-poQ&r=LpYc_Z_iN1KRw0hheb3x6-8MJUMu482qfHowpGYJqwc&m=YWh7NfRtmdszJ5NhHv63TAPsq1ysg0MznSLwa7QiAr0&s=zXnDtoMQvUQclkg4xvaBVjlOH6pMGWkRQ0JGpis403I&e=

There are other natural history conservators on this list, so maybe they'll
give you specific names.

Good luck!
Mariana