[Nhcoll-l] Burke Museum Mammalogy Collection closing for move

Jeff Bradley jebrad at u.washington.edu
Mon Nov 13 17:44:46 EST 2017

The Burke Museum at the University of Washington is moving into a new
building.     https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__newburke.org_home&d=DwIBAg&c=cjytLXgP8ixuoHflwc-poQ&r=LpYc_Z_iN1KRw0hheb3x6-8MJUMu482qfHowpGYJqwc&m=2Bw1aP20BPIKhm7X-I-tmOgf2kJVjyKutOexaRgmMm8&s=T5d-LIU-b5LNshtiKSUn3kzL0KJU22yfb2Dx9DFpASg&e=

The Burke's Mammalogy Collection will be closed as of 10 January 2018.
Please plan to visit the collection or submit loan requests before that
time. The New Burke Museum will be open to the public in late 2019.

Thank you,
Jeff

Jeffrey E. Bradley
Mammalogy Collection Manager