[Nhcoll-l] fatty dolphin

Marta Pérez Azcárate marta.perez.cr at gmail.com
Wed Nov 15 04:58:07 EST 2017

Dear Sergio,
I strongly recommend that you contact the right professionals. In this
case, they would be conservators (not taxidermists). In this way you will
ensure that the works follow the correct criteria and standards, like:
- Respect for the aesthetic, historic and scientific significance and the
physical integrity of the specimen.
- The use of only products, materials and procedures, which will not harm
the cultural heritage, the environment or people.
- The action itself and the materials used should not interfere with any
future examination, treatment or analysis.
- They should also be compatible with the materials of the cultural
heritage and be as easily and completely reversible as possible.
Best regards,

Marta Pérez Azcárate
*Laboratori de Conservació Preventiva i Restauració*
Itinerart

Nat-Museu de Ciències Naturals de Barcelona
*Laboratori de Natura*
Pg Picasso s/n
08003 Barcelona
Tel. 932562209