[Nhcoll-l] Fossils of the Barton Cliffs

Simon Moore couteaufin at btinternet.com
Mon Nov 20 10:10:32 EST 2017

David,

Just in case she doesn’t see this, Christine Taylor at Hampshire Cultural Trust, Winchester SO23 8RD part curates a large collection of palaeo. material from Barton, some collected by the late and lamented David Kemp.

christine.taylor at hampshireculturaltrust.org.uk will find her but like many museum employees, she is ‘thinly spread’ so don’t expect too much detail.

With all good wishes, Simon.

Simon Moore MIScT, RSci, FLS, ACR
Conservator of Natural Sciences and Cutlery Historian,
www.natural-history-conservation.com