[Nhcoll-l] Type cabinets

MacIntosh, Hugh RBCM:EX HMacIntosh at royalbcmuseum.bc.ca
Mon Nov 20 13:57:37 EST 2017

Hi all,

We are running out of room in our invertebrate (wet) type cabinets and need to expand. I'm looking to buy an extra one or two cabinets to complement our existing two. Our current cabinets are roughly 45x165x85 cm.

I thought it might be worth asking here if anyone had any suggestions for suppliers available in Canada. Any particular specifications, or will any sturdy lockable steel cabinet do?

Thanks,

Hugh

Collection Manager, Invertebrate Zoology
Royal BC Museum
675 Belleville Street, Victoria, BC Canada V8W 9W2