[Nhcoll-l] Example of specimens used to verify research

Katja Seltmann enicospilus at gmail.com
Thu Oct 19 17:26:13 EDT 2017

Hi all-
I am preparing a presentation for our Vice Chancellor of Research on the
importance of specimens and I would like to give an example of an instance
where a published paper had museum vouchers, and those vouchers made it
possible to revisit the research in that publication.

Any suggestions of wow-me examples of why we voucher?

Thanks!
Katja

--
Katja Seltmann, PhD
cell: (859) 537-9309
email: enicospilus at gmail.com
website: https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__tinyurl.com_aoqv7jo&d=DwIBaQ&c=cjytLXgP8ixuoHflwc-poQ&r=LpYc_Z_iN1KRw0hheb3x6-8MJUMu482qfHowpGYJqwc&m=rFCEYklbYiwmoWyHP_nJfx3e_5BMlrBqYzdYhiGqKQM&s=Kkr38i0Ql3rMqLWzA2R89aWU3Keasa6BOmksmiSz6wc&e=
skype: zzzzelp; github: @seltmann; twitter: @irene_moon