[Nhcoll-l] Ann Molineux

Liath Appleton liathappleton at gmail.com
Tue Feb 13 20:05:02 EST 2018

It is with deep, deep sadness that I am informing the SPNHC community that
my boss, mentor, friend and partner in crime ...believe it ...Ann Molineux,
passed away yesterday evening after a long and remarkable battle with
cancer. She was a huge proponent of SPNHC and its mission, and actually
felt guilty for needing to step away in recent months. She worked
tirelessly to promote and preserve the amazing collections we have here in
Austin, and to be honest, I'm not sure what we will do without her. Memorial
information soon. ---Liath

Liath Appleton
Associate Collections Manager
Non-Vertebrate Paleontology Lab
University of Texas - Jackson School of Geosciences
Bldg PRC122 - campus mail code R8500
10100 Burnet Road
Austin, TX 78758

SPNHC Connection Editor (newsletter at spnhc.org)