[Nhcoll-l] Wall Mount ideas

Paolo Viscardi p.viscardi at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 04:04:49 EDT 2018

Hi Elisa,

My preference is for using S-hooks and cotton tape to hang and secure the
heads from a steel wire mesh (see images from my previous collection's
space at the Horniman).

The S-hook provides a simple mechanism for hanging, the cotton tape allows
the load on the specimen to be better distributed and I would normally use
a pad of plastazote between the specimen and the mesh to prevent point
something stiffer, like corex, and tied to the mesh.

Cheers,

Paolo

[image: image.png]
[image: image.png]