[Nhcoll-l] Connecting to Collections Care survey

Tiffani Emig temig at conservation-us.org
Fri Jul 13 09:34:30 EDT 2018

The Foundation of the American Institute for Conservation (FAIC) is planning the future of the Connecting to Collections Care program (www.connectingtocollections.org<http://www.conservation-us.org>), and we want to hear from you. Which collections care topics do you want to learn more about? How can we improve our site, forum, and webinars? Let us know by taking this 10 minute survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/C2C-5.

As a small token of appreciation for your time and insights, we'll select three survey respondents to receive free registration for a Connecting to Collections Care course (a $149 value), a new initiative of the program. Courses will provide in-depth examination of collections care issues via multi-webinar series.

We thank you in advance for your feedback!

Tiffani Emig | Programs Director & Administrative Manager
temig at conservation-us.org<mailto:temig at conservation-us.org>
t 202-750-3346 | f 202-452-9328
www.conservation-us.org<http://www.conservation-us.org/> | @conservators<https://twitter.com/conservators> | Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/aiconservation>

FAIC
FOUNDATION of the AMERICAN INSTITUTE FOR CONSERVATION
727 15th St., NW | Suite 500 | Washington, DC | 20005