[Nhcoll-l] Riker Mount Heat Treatment for Pests

Nancy Glover McCartney nmccartn at uark.edu
Fri Jul 13 09:36:00 EDT 2018

Msuter at uark.edu

________________________________
From: 1677725440n behalf of
Sent: Friday, July 13, 2018 5:05 AM
To: Joanna Chu
Cc: nhcoll-l at mailman.yale.edu
Subject: Re: [Nhcoll-l] Riker Mount Heat Treatment for Pests

Hello Joanna,

I suggest that you run a test on an empty Riker mount or one that has an expendable specimen. Follow the procedures described on museumpest.net<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__museumpest.net&d=DwMGaQ&c=7ypwAowFJ8v-mw8AB-SdSueVQgSDL4HiiSaLK01W8HA&r=T3-GdJpGymATDX2Gs-qdsdn_9K3HJjQ1YqVlqdXlB68&m=L0c4a1DGtwRAtm-pQKd79VKO31n7QiyV4vvHZIa1DC4&s=11ejrz9IEqNC5RsApJKhmD2KCnGC1KjRB-7Dl85j42Q&e=>. This will inform you of it is safe, which I suspect it is.

Sent from my iPhone