[Nhcoll-l] the shipping of wee tiny microfossils

Carrie A. Eaton carrie at geology.wisc.edu
Fri Jul 27 14:13:29 EDT 2018

Thank you, Doug! It's absolutely the SEM plugs that I'm imagining popping loose (while squealing "freedom!") in shipment. But I really like the idea of using a small piece of ethafoam or maybe even something like Teflon tape to get them to stick in their cases a bit better. Your 100 year old mosquito analogy gave me brow sweats just thinking about it - clearly we fossil folks are spoiled by durability. ;)
Cheers,

Carrie Eaton, Museum Curator
UW Geology Museum
1215 West Dayton Street