[Nhcoll-l] SPNHC+TDWG Conference: Symposium on archives and disaster recovery of digital data.

Jeff A. Gerbracht jeff.gerbracht at cornell.edu
Tue Jul 31 08:57:26 EDT 2018

A quick followup on my earlier request.  As I put together the intro talk to this symposium, I'd really like to include some real world disaster stories around the permanent, or even temporary, loss of data.

  If you know of any that you feel comfortable sharing, you can send any stories directly to me if that's simpler,  jag73 at cornell.edu

 Please note that names will be changed to protect the innocent 😉

    Thanks in advance,

       Jeff

--
Jeff Gerbracht