[Nhcoll-l] Alcohol safe InkJet printers

Simon Moore couteaufin at btinternet.com
Wed Jun 20 06:56:03 EDT 2018

Thanks for this Tom,

When I was over in 2014 I was advised that your museum used Canon Lucia Pixma 9 cartridges or have these been ‘moved on’?

Please keep me apprised everyone, of any new advances in ink technology for alcohol-preserved material so that I can keep my records updated.

Many thanks.
With all good wishes, Simon.

Simon Moore MIScT, RSci, FLS, ACR
Conservator of Natural Sciences and Cutlery Historian,

www.natural-history-conservation.com