[Nhcoll-l] Reminder and Clarification for BCoN Webinar

Robert Gropp rgropp at aibs.org
Tue Jun 26 10:42:46 EDT 2018

As a reminder, on June 27, 2018 at 2:00 PM Eastern Time the Biodiversity Collections Network will host its next webinar: Addressing Legal Issues Involved in Digitized Collections: The Nagoya Protocol as a Test Case.

Regrettably, in my last announcement of this important webinar, I neglected to mention that the program is being led by both Dr. Linda Ford and Dr. Breda Zimkus.  My apologies to Dr. Zimkus for this oversight.

To participate in this program on June 27 or to receive notification of when the recording of this program is available, please register at
https://bcon.aibs.org/event/legal-issues-in-collections/ <https://bcon.aibs.org/event/legal-issues-in-collections/> .

Robert Gropp, Ph.D.
Co-Executive Director
American Institute of Biological Sciences
1201 New York Avenue, NW
Suite 420
Washington, DC 20005
Phone: 202-628-1500 x 250
www.aibs.org
Twitter: @AIBS_Policy for science policy news, analysis and advocacy; @BioScienceAIBS for BioScience publications; @AIBSBIology for the latest member news; and,  @AIBS_SPARS for news, research and insights about scientific peer review.

- Become an AIBS member, join at http://www.access.aibs.org/default.asp?

This message is confidential and should only be read by its intended recipients.  If you have received it in error, please notify the sender and delete all copies.