[Nhcoll-l] spiders

Simon Moore couteaufin at btinternet.com
Sat Nov 3 08:02:12 EDT 2018

Certainly we get many spiders coming indoors at the time of the year in the UK.  Most of them are males and it could be that they feel the first nip of winter and know that their end is near (males don’t live beyond one adult season and then nature kills them off!) so they come indoors seeking warmer (but drier) solace!  Just a theory.

With all good wishes, Simon.

Simon Moore MIScT, RSci, FLS, ACR
Conservator of Natural Sciences and Cutlery Historian,

www.natural-history-conservation.com