[Nhcoll-l] Out of State specimens

Roxali Bijmoer roxali.bijmoer at naturalis.nl
Tue Nov 6 12:38:13 EST 2018

Hello Gretchen,

At the Leiden herbarium we use colors on the species folders for the
different regions of the world, not for countries. (Eurasia is yellow,
southeast asia is green etc). Because we are the National Herbarium of the
Netherlands, we have a separate collection of Dutch flora, also indicated
with a label on the species folders with its own color. We keep it
physically separate from collections from te rest of the world.

All the best,

Roxali Bijmoer
Senior Collections Manager Herbarium
Naturalis Biodiversity Center

Op dinsdag 6 november 2018 heeft Gretchen Meier <gameier at d.umn.edu> het
volgende geschreven:

--

Met vriendelijke groet,

Roxali Bijmoer
Senior collectiebeheerder

071-751 9234 -
roxali.bijmoer at naturalis.nl - www.naturalis.nl
Vondellaan 55, 2332 AA Leiden
Postbus 9517, 2300 RA Leiden

*Due to the construction of new public museum facilities, depots, labs and
offices, the botanical, zoological, geological and paleontological
collections of Naturalis Biodiversity Center in Leiden will be closed to
all visitors, including Synthesys Access applicants, as well as for all
loan requests for a period from May 1 2018  till medio 2019. In case of
logistic questions and updates on planning and progress, please check
www.naturalis.nl <http://www.naturalis.nl/> or contact
botaniecollectie at naturalis.nl <botaniecollectie at naturalis.nl>.  We
apologise for this inconvenience.For access to digital collection data,
see: bioportal.naturalis.nl
<http://bioportal.naturalis.nl/> & herbarium.naturalis.nl
<http://herbarium.naturalis.nl/>*