[Nhcoll-l] Steps to change Formaldehyde to ethanol

Bentley, Andrew Charles abentley at ku.edu
Wed Oct 3 09:42:45 EDT 2018

Email: abentley at ku.edu
    A  :             A  :             A  :
 }<(((_°>.,.,.,.}<(((_°>.,.,.,.}<)))_°>
    V                V                V

-----Original Message-----
From: Nhcoll-l <nhcoll-l-bounces at mailman.yale.edu> On Behalf Of Sergio Montagud
Sent: Wednesday, October 3, 2018 8:15 AM
To: nhcoll-l at mailman.yale.edu
Subject: [Nhcoll-l] Steps to change Formaldehyde to ethanol

We want to change the preservative of an old human sample in Formaldehyde now. The most useful preservative for us is 70 % ethanol. I know there is a process to pass from one preservative to another, but I would like to ask you about one or some papers - texts that specifics this on a protocol.

Thanks in advance

Sergio

--
Sergio Montagud Alario