[Nhcoll-l] Fall SPNHC Connection Newsletter

Thiers, Barbara bthiers at nybg.org
Wed Oct 3 12:59:15 EDT 2018

What do we usually do?

Barbara M. Thiers
Vice President and Patricia K. Holmgren Director
William and Lynda Steere Herbarium
President-Elect, SPNHC
Editor, Index Herbariorum
The New York Botanical Garden
2900 Southern Blvd.
Bronx , NY 10348-5126
718 -817-8622

On Oct 3, 2018, at 12:22 PM, Liath Appleton <liathappleton at gmail.com<mailto:liathappleton at gmail.com>> wrote:

Due to the later than usual meeting this year, the fall edition of the SPNHC Connection was delayed. If you are interested in sending in an article, please do so for the Spring edition. The deadline for submission is February 1, 2019. We hope to have the fall newsletter published in early November, so if you have any announcements or important information that you would like included, please send that to  me by Friday, October 12. Thank you ---Liath

Liath Appleton
Collections Manager
Non-Vertebrate Paleontology Lab
University of Texas - Jackson School of Geosciences
Bldg PRC122 - campus mail code R8500
10100 Burnet Road
Austin, TX 78758

SPNHC Connection Editor (newsletter at spnhc.org<mailto:newsletter at spnhc.org>)
SPNHC Web Manager (webmaster at spnhc.org<mailto:webmaster at spnhc.org>)
www.spnhc.org<http://www.spnhc.org/>

NHCOLL-L is brought to you by the Society for the Preservation of
Natural History Collections (SPNHC), an international society whose
mission is to improve the preservation, conservation and management of
natural history collections to ensure their continuing value to
society. See http://www.spnhc.org for membership information.
Advertising on NH-COLL-L is inappropriate.