[Nhcoll-l] Images needed for SPNHC website

president at spnhc.org president at spnhc.org
Mon Oct 8 06:42:29 EDT 2018

We are looking for images for the new SPNHC website.  We would like to have a large set of images of natural history collections, and especially people working in collections, to show the various aspects of the work and of course the diversity of specimens we manage.  You and your institution will be credited, of course.

If you would like to submit images for consideration,  please email [ president at sphnc.org ]( mailto:president at sphnc.org ) for upload instructions.
Dr. Barbara M. Thiers
Patricia K. Holmgren Director of the William and Lynda Steere Herbarium
President, Society for the Preservation of Natural History Collections
New York Botanical Garden
Bronx, NY 10458-5126