[Nhcoll-l] Datamax I-Class Mark II printer recommendations

Sarah K. Huber skhuber at vims.edu
Tue Oct 16 10:39:19 EDT 2018

We will be purchasing a new Datamax I-Class Mark II thermal transfer printer, and there a quite a few models on the market with lots of different features and customizations. If you have any recommendations, good or bad, on specific models or features, I would appreciate any input.

Thanks,
Sarah

Sarah K. Huber, Ph.D.
Curatorial Associate, VIMS Nunnally Ichthyology Collection
Office 804.684.7104 | Collection 804.684.7285
skhuber at vims.edu | http://www.vims.edu/research/facilities/fishcollection/index.php
PO Box 1346 | 1375 Greate Rd., Gloucester Pt., VA 23062