[Nhcoll-l] Database usage survey

Dianna Krejsa Dianna.Krejsa at angelo.edu
Fri Apr 19 12:26:03 EDT 2019

To researchers, faculty, and staff of all natural history collections:

I am the Collections Manager of the Angelo State Natural History Collections in San Angelo, Texas. As part of research to better understand usage of databases in the natural history community, I am surveying fellow NHC colleagues for their preferences and uses of database platforms in their collections. These data will be anonymized (removing name of participant as well as institutional affiliation) then collated and reported back to participants, posted to NH-COLL, as well as used to inform development of current databases and speak to current databasing trends and needs in our NHC community.

The survey takes no more than 5 minutes to complete, so please participate if you can! Click here<https://angelo.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_02MXhzhxeVzHcA5> to complete the survey. Feel free to share widely with off-listserv colleagues. The survey will close after 1 month (20 May 2019).

Thank you for you participation!

[ASU]
Dianna M. Krejsa
Collections Manager, Angelo State Natural History Collections
Angelo State University
Member, Texas Tech University System
ASU Station #10890
San Angelo, TX 76909-0890
Phone: (325) 486-6699, Cell: (515) 979-4137
Office: Cavness 015
dkrejsa at angelo.edu
<mailto:robert.dowler at angelo.edu>