[Nhcoll-l] Results of 2019 SPNHC Elections for Member-at-Large

Bethany Palumbo bethanypalumbo at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 10:58:36 EST 2019

Dear all,

The 2019 SPNHC elections are now complete and we have 2 new
Members-at-Large to welcome to the committee. They are Anna Monfils
(Central Michigan University) and Paul Mayer (The Field Museum). Please
join me in congratulating Anna and Paul who will assume their new roles at
the SPNHC Annual Business Meeting (ABM) in Chicago in May 2019.

All the best,

B Palumbo, SPNHC Elections Committee Chair
--

Conservator, Palumbo Conservation Services
www.palumboconservation.com