[Nhcoll-l] compost

Revelez, Marcia (CDC/DDPHSS/CSELS/DLS) mte8 at cdc.gov
Thu Jan 10 15:09:08 EST 2019

Hey Greg,
I've helped prepped and bury a rhino.  I know it's not compost, but it came out fine.  A little stained from the dirt, but a good bath soak took care of all of that.  We removed the skull, limbs and tail (anything with small bones) and buried everything else. Just be sure to remember where you buried it - it took ours about a year ;)

Marcy