[Nhcoll-l] Tubes for tissue samples in fluids

Gali Beiner gali.beiner at mail.huji.ac.il
Tue Jan 29 06:36:22 EST 2019

Dear NHColl-listers,

On behalf of a postdoc in our collections who needs to organize a tissue
sample collection, I'd like to ask for ideas for sample tubes that are
duarable and can also be organized neatly. Tubes should hold about 15-50ml
fluids. Flat bottoms may be a good idea since they will need to be taken
out from their stands for ongoing work. The tubes will contain ethanol.

Thanks,

Gali

--
Gali Beiner (ACR)