[Nhcoll-l] EBC 2019, Tel Aviv - Registration is now open!

Amos Belmaker belmakera at tauex.tau.ac.il
Sun Mar 17 09:11:32 EDT 2019

Hello all,

We are happy to announce that registration for the 2019 European Bird Collection Curators meeting is now open!

To register for the meeting and submit an abstract please go to the "Register" link on the meeting website at https://ebc2019telaviv.weebly.com/

Please note that the program is still being built. To help with planning we added a quick survey on the "Program" link so we can get a better feel for what people want.

The price for the meeting is 130 Euros before July 31st, 2019 and 150 Euros after. Please register online, as registration during the meeting will not be possible.

For more information please visit the website and come back frequently - we will be adding more as time goes on.

We are looking forward to seeing you here in September.

The organizing committee