[Nhcoll-l] European bird curator meeting - registration now open

Amos Belmaker belmakera at tauex.tau.ac.il
Wed May 15 07:08:06 EDT 2019

Hi all,

Registration is now open for the 2019 EBC meeting in Israel. To register please go to:

https://ebc2019telaviv.weebly.com/

We've been getting questions about the excursion so want to clarify: The excursion is part of the three-day meeting and not an additional day. If any of you are staying beyond the meeting we will be happy to help with any arrangements.

With any further questions please email us at belmakera at tauex.tau.ac.il

We are very excited about the meeting and hope to see all of you here in September.

The organizing committee