[Nhcoll-l] New SPNHC website

Liath Appleton liathappleton at gmail.com
Fri May 24 13:32:14 EDT 2019

Hi all, I'd like to introduce you to the new SPNHC website http://spnhc.net/.
It is currently in beta, which means that you can still access the old site
at http://www.spnhc.org/

Once the new site is fully operational, both links will point to the new
site.

At the website committee meeting next week we will be discussing the new
site, and I encourage you all to have a look around and join the discussion
at the meeting. What do you like, what improvements would you like to see,
and as always, how can the website be more useful to membership and to the
public?

We are still actively working on the site, so please be patient as we work
out any kinks in the system. Please also keep in mind that you will not yet
be able to log into the new site. That functionality will be up soon.

If you have any questions or comments, please send them to
webmaster at spnhc.org

---Liath

Liath Appleton
Collections Manager