[Nhcoll-l] Paleontology Lab Manager position

Rebecca Newberry rnewberry at smm.org
Tue Nov 26 16:17:55 EST 2019

Hi all,
It is with great pleasure that we announce the new position at the Science
Museum of Minnesota <https://www.smm.org/>, Paleontology Lab Manager,
thanks to gracious funding for 2 years from the David B. Jones Foundation!

This position is funded for our mission: "Expanded Paleontology Outreach
and Education through Hands-on Lab Experiences at the Science Museum of
Minnesota". We're looking for a skilled fossil preparator with experience
in outreach and working with volunteers.

Please send along to anyone interested. We're hoping to *review
applications after Dec. 15th*.

https://recruiting.ultipro.com/SCI1003/JobBoard/c166f9af-3e28-a8e2-590c-1b51cbf69a53/OpportunityDetail?opportunityId=f3cb1479-90b8-403d-8274-1533715ce6d3

Thanks, and we hope to see lots of great applications!
<https://www.smm.org/>
*Rebecca Newberry*
*Pronouns: she/her/hers*
*Conservator*