[Nhcoll-l] Glass-top boxes

Callomon,Paul prc44 at drexel.edu
Wed Oct 16 11:44:24 EDT 2019

We have a large number (tens of thousands) of used grey plastic glass-top specimen boxes that need a new home. They are in good condition and are of several sizes, each of which is a fraction or multiple of the others. These are a standard museum storage and display medium in Japan for shells, gems and other smallish objects and are also widely used by dealers. If you are interested to learn more, please contact me off line.

Paul Callomon
Collection Manager, Malacology and General Invertebrates
Academy of Natural Sciences of Drexel University, Philadelphia
1900 Benjamin Franklin Parkway, Philadelphia PA 19103-1195, USA
callomon at ansp.org<mailto:callomon at ansp.org> Tel 215-405-5096 - Fax 215-299-1170