[Nhcoll-l] New SPNHC website log in information

Liath Appleton liathappleton at gmail.com
Fri Sep 27 16:46:13 EDT 2019

IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR SPNHC MEMBERS
Our new website is online and we hope you will enjoy its added
functionality. Subscribe to our news and jobs board, check out the latest
upcoming events from our representatives from around the world, and share
our articles on social media.

Our membership database has moved, and because of this, you will need to
reset your passwords. Please go to
https://spnhc.org/login/?action=forgot_password and enter your username or
email address to have a reset link sent to you. Alternatively, you can go
to https://sphnc.org, select login from the menu and click the "Forgot
Password" button.
If you have any questions or difficulties logging in, please contact the
SPNHC web manager at webmaster at spnhc.org.

The first time you log in, please fill out your profile and upload a photo
of yourself. The membership directory will be available soon, and people
will be able to search for you based on the specialties you select. You are
automatically opted out of showing your contact and profile information in
the directory, so it is important that you select "Display my details in
member's directory" in your profile if you would like other members to find
you. Only active members who are logged into the website will be able to
see your contact and profile information. Again, the membership directory
is not yet available, but should be up and running soon.

We do hope you enjoy our new site. If you have any comments, suggestions or
concerns, please contact the web manager at webmaster at spnhc.org

Liath Appleton
Collections Manager
Non-Vertebrate Paleontology Lab