[Nhcoll-l] big wings?

Haff, Tonya (NCMI, Crace) Tonya.Haff at csiro.au
Thu Aug 13 22:04:36 EDT 2020

Hello everyone,

We are looking for a way to better store our wings (which right now are distributed taxonomically throughout the collection, and stored flat). I believe that I understand how to better curate the smaller specimens (e.g. suspended mylar envelopes), but I am wondering if any of you have suggestions for good and space efficient ways to store larger wings? And of course always happy to hear about any other wing storage solutions that you'd like to share, especially since we haven't started any change yet.

Thanks!

Tonya