[Nhcoll-l] Job Opportunity: Digital Collection Manager at Indiana University Bloomington

Motz, Gary garymotz at indiana.edu
Tue Aug 18 12:37:40 EDT 2020

Hello all,

I hope this email finds you well and that the important work of curating and
maintaining natural history collections keeps you in good cheer. To aid in
that work, the Indiana Geological and Water Survey at Indiana University
Bloomington is seeking qualified candidates for a new position, our Digital
Collections Manager.

The Digital Collections Manager will serve as the technical lead and service
coordinator for the first digital asset management system at the IGWS and
facilitate the vast digital data holdings of a large research institute at a
top tier research university. The position is a full-time, permanent post
and is accompanied by a generous benefits package.

Please find more information about the posting at the IGWS website (
<https://igws.indiana.edu/jobs/> https://igws.indiana.edu/jobs/) and apply
for this position at  <https://jobs.iu.edu/> https://jobs.iu.edu/. Please
circulate this position announcement widely and direct questions to me at
<mailto:garymotz at indiana.edu> garymotz at indiana.edu.

The deadline for application submissions is midnight, eastern time on
Thursday, Sept 3rd.

Many thanks!

Gary

_____________________________________

Gary Motz

Research Affiliate - Paleobiology & Digitization

Center for Biological Research Collections

Chief Information Officer and

Assistant Director for Information Services

Indiana Geological and Water Survey

812-856-3500

420 N. Walnut St. | Bloomington, IN 47404

 <https://igws.indiana.edu/> website |  <https://twitter.com/InGeoSurvey/>
twitter |  <mailto:igwsinfo at indiana.edu> email | 812-855-7636