[Nhcoll-l] Renew your SPNHC membership by February 14!

membership at spnhc.org membership at spnhc.org
Sun Feb 2 10:23:20 EST 2020

**Please excuse cross-postings**

Dear SPNHC Members,

It's time to renew your SPNHC membership for 2020. If you haven’t renewed recently, your membership will expire on February 14, 2020.

Our preferred method of membership renewal and payment is via the SPNHC website, where every current member has an account*:
 [ https://spnhc.org/login/ ]( https://spnhc.org/login/ ) (password retrieval is easy)

Under the “Subscriptions” tab, check your subscription type and click on Renew or Change Plan as necessary. Update your profile, add a picture, check the box for displaying your details in the Members Directory, as desired. Click on “Sign up.”

Please remember that if you want to receive print copies of Collection Forum, you must select and pay for that additional option separately on the renewal page.
Basic membership fees include electronic access only to our publications.

Student members: if you are no longer an active student, please change your membership category to Regular before renewing.

You can pay via credit card or a PayPal account. This method makes it easier to have up-to-date contact information for members, to process payments and is much less labor intensive. You don’t need to have a PayPal account to pay via credit card, just click on the "Pay with Debit or Credit Card" link on the PayPal page to bring you to the page where you enter your card details.

While online applications and payments are preferred, a membership application/renewal form in PDF format can be printed from: [ https://spnhc.org/get-involved/become-a-member/ ]( https://spnhc.org/get-involved/become-a-member/ )

If you wish to become a Life Member (and never have to renew again!), please contact the Treasurer (treasurer at spnhc.org).

If you would like to make an additional donation to support the activities of SPNHC, please visit [ https://spnhc.org/get-involved/donate ]( https://spnhc.org/get-involved/donate/ )/ Please note your chosen fund, instructions or other information in the PayPal comments: Founder’s Fund, Unrestricted, Award Fund, Travel Fund.

Thank you for your continuing involvement with SPNHC!

Tiffany Adrain
SPNHC Membership

*For any questions about membership renewal, or member login on the SPNHC website, please contact Membership, Tiffany Adrain ([ membership at spnhc.org ]( mailto:membership at spnhc.org )). If you are a current member of SPNHC, you already have a membership account on the SPNHC website; please don't set up a new account to renew as this will create a duplicate account for you. If you have trouble logging in or renewing on our new website and membership system, please contact me.

For questions regarding access to e-publications of Collection Forum and SPNHC Connection, please contact the Managing Editor, Mariel Campbell ([ editor at spnhc,org ]( mailto:editor at spnhc,org ))