[Nhcoll-l] Informal Poll About Collection Management Software Use

Randy Singer randalas at umich.edu
Thu Feb 13 15:31:08 EST 2020

Hi All,

Randy Singer here, Fish Collection Manager from UMMZ in Ann Arbor,
Michigan. In preparation for SPNHC this year I am conducting an informal
poll about what types of collection management software is used by the
various natural history collections. If you are so generous in giving your
time to stake the survey could you please also add your institution in the
comments section, so I get an idea of which institutions participated.

Poll link:

https://strawpoll.com/ky23sfck

Many thanks!

Randy
--
Randy Singer, Ph.D. (Twitter - @Randchovy)
Assistant Research Scientist/Collection Manager of Fishes