[Nhcoll-l] February 11 Webinar - Geology in Arctos

Emily M. Braker emily.braker at colorado.edu
Fri Jan 31 13:21:16 EST 2020

Please join us for a webinar on Geology in Arctos.

Abstract: Did you know that you can record geologic information in Arctos? Whether you have never used this functionality or you are familiar with it, this webinar will have something for you! We will walk through the Geology code table, discuss how geology relates to locality, add geology to a locality, and talk about the future of geology and "locality attributes". There will be time for questions, so bring those that you have already or add some to the chat as we go along. Be ready to learn all about the different geologic possibilities and maybe even see a dinosaur... Time permitting, we will also delve into other Arctos features that are useful for managing Paleontology and Geology collections.

Presenters: Teresa Mayfield-Meyer and Nicole Ridgwell, New Mexico Museum of Natural History & Science.

When: Tuesday, February 11, 2020 at 3:00pm ET

Where: https://idigbio.adobeconnect.com/room

Can’t Make It?: View archived recordings here https://arctosdb.org/learn/webinars/

Emily Braker
Vertebrate Collections Manager, Zoology Section
University of Colorado Museum of Natural History
265 UCB, Bruce Curtis Building
Boulder, CO 80309-0218
Phone: 303-492-8466