[Nhcoll-l] WFVZ loans

René Corado rene at wfvz.org
Tue Jul 7 12:38:52 EDT 2020

Dear Colleagues --

In light of continuing developments with Covid-19, the Western Foundation of Vertebrate Zoology will not process incoming or outgoing specimen loans until further notice. Please do not ship specimens until we have updated this message.

In addition, in-person use of our collections remains suspended until further notice.  However, Researchers may continue to access our digitized collection information through https://collections.wfvz.org/.  Any questions about records, or about collections policies and reopening, can be directed to the Collections Manager, Mr. Rene Corado (rene at wfvz.org).

Best regards,

René
***********************************
René Corado
Collections Manager
Western Foundation of Vertebrate Zoology
439 Calle San Pablo
Camarillo, CA 93012
http://www.wfvz.org<http://www.wfvz.org/cms/index.php>
email: rene at wfvz.org
Phone: 805/388-9944

Ambassador of Peace of the Country of Guatemala
Founder of El Lustrador Foundation http://www.helpelf.org
Author of the book El Lustrador