[Nhcoll-l] NSF budget category for specimen cabinets

Yuri, Tamaki yuri.1 at osu.edu
Tue Jul 21 18:26:08 EDT 2020

Dear colleagues,

We are preparing a NSF CSBR proposal and have encountered a budget question.  For those who have submitted a NSF CSBR proposal before, have you categorized specimen cabinets as equipment or as materials and supplies?  It will make a big difference to us in the total indirect costs.  I would appreciate it if you could reply to me off the list.  I can post a summary of the survey to the list if anyone is interested.

Thank you for your help!

Tamaki

Tamaki Yuri, Ph.D.
Curator of Tetrapod Collection